Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hero is Spelled Reagan, Reid and Reuben


From the first moment her brothers laid eyes on her they instantly fell in love with Rachel. Reagan, Reid and Reuben are definitely hero's in our eyes. They always have time for their little sister. When entering a room where she is, they always stop to smell her nose, give her a kiss and say encouraging words to make her smile. There is such a connection and bond between these four siblings that it amazes me. They have learned how to hold her during seizures, help do therapies and even give medicines and feeds through her GJ-tube. I could not be any prouder of my super hero children. And when you look into Rachel's eyes they seem to say, "I love you to, my Super Hero Brothers".


Submitted by MOM Renita Singletary

No comments:

Post a Comment